Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology is a deemed engineering college of Uttar-Pradesh. It is a government college established in 1935. Therefore, it is one of the oldest colleges. It ranked 24th for Engineering by India Today 2018.
The BE/B-TECH Courses Offered are:
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- Selection of candidates to the institute courses is done based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination.
- For undergraduate courses, candidates should have appeared in AMU Engineering Entrance Examination and must have passed at the 10+2 level.
- The m.tech program requires a minimum of 50% at the degree level in the relevant stream.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
- The applicants can apply through online mode. The application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
Admission to the B.Tech program is based on the performance of the candidate in the AMU Engineering Entrance Examination conducted annually, and the rank secured subsequently in the examination. Depending on the results of this examination, a merit list is prepared and the selected candidates are intimated regarding the details of the admission process.
Placements records are really impressive. The highest package offered was around 10 lpa. Various companies visit the campus for recruitment of students in the final year. According to my knowledge, Companies such as Seimens, L&T, Zia Semiconductors, TCS, etc.
The infrastructure of Zakir Hussain College is quite nice based on British time architecture. Various departments have their own equipped labs and provide motivation for the students to work in good condition. Departments are well-equipped with Wi-Fi facilities, medical support near 1 km of the college as well as highly good and developed game complex.
Well educated and highly qualified teachers take the classes. They have a good knowledge of the domain and helps the students fully in their academics. One can always approach them for academics, career-related issues and even for self-motivation. The curriculum is the latest provided by the UGC Committee and teaching is done based on classrooms and projectors.
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Ranked 24 for Engineering by India Today 2018.
- It ranked 34 for Engineering by Outlook 2018.
- It got 41st rank for Engineering by The Week 2018.
- Also, it ranked 40 for Engineering by NIRF 2017.
- It ranked 37 for Engineering by The Week 2016.
Zakir Husain College Of Engineering and Technology Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh 202002.