Sharda University (SU) is a private university in India. It was established in 2009. Therefore, it is one of the newest universities in India. It is UGC approved. Also, Sharda University (SU) is a member of the Association Of Indian Universities (AIU). It comes under state university. Sharda University (SU) is Garde B accredited by NAAC.
Sharda University offers degree and diploma programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (Ph.D.) levels. Programmes offered at Sharda University are in streams including Science, Law, Engineering, Business & Management Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, IT & Software, Architecture & Planning, Nursing, Design, Teaching & Education, and Mass Communication & Media.
The BE/B TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Computing)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Business Analytics)
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Information Security)
- Computer Science & Engineering (IoT)
- Stem Cell Technology
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Information Technology
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Instrumentation)
- CSE (Cloud Technology & Virtualization)
- Environment Engineering
The ME/M TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Environmental Engineering)
- Networking and Cyber Security
- Instrumentation and Control
- Cyber Security
- Civil Engineering (Construction Management)
- Microwave Technology
- Software Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Power Systems Engineering
- Mobile Computing
- Animal Biotechnology
- VLSI Technology
- Water Resources
- Nano Science and Technology
- Polymers and Plastics Technology
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Machine Design
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Advanced Mobile BroadBand)
- Thermal and Fluid Engineering
- Geo Informatic Engineering
- Industrial Automation
- Bio-Engineering and Bio-Bioinformatics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Optical Communication)
- Mobile Broadband Technologies
- Electronic System Designing and Management
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Digital Signal Processing)
- Data Science
Candidates willing to get enrolled in the UG courses offered by the University must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates willing to get enrolled in the PG courses offered by the University should hold a Senior School certificate and a Bachelor’s degree. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
The University also conducts Personal Interview round for admission to B.Tech and Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds for admission to MBA.
Admission to M.Tech is granted on the basis of merit, but candidates holding a valid GATE/ NET score will be given preference.
Application Process for All Courses
The application form of Sharda University can be submitted online as well as offline. The application fee is Rs 1000 and is payable through Pay U Money, SBI Collect, Paytm, Mobikwik Wallet, Debit card, Credit Card.
Candidates willing to pay the fee offline can visit the campus fee counter, or make the payment through Demand Draft in favor of ‘Sharda University payable at Gr. Noida. Cash is also payable at Sharda University fee counter.
Application process for BTech, BArch
Candidates applying through the scores National Level exams need to first fill in the application form of the respective exam they are applying through. For the same, the candidate will have to visit the official website of the exam and fill in the application form.
Next, the candidate needs to visit the University’s official website and fill in the University application form.
Candidates appearing for the University’s entrance exam will obtain admit cards from the University. Candidates must take a printout of the same and carry it to the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam if they are found without their admit cards.
Admission Cycle Sharda University (SU)
(Sharda University admission dates have not been announced yet. Complete admission schedule will be notified as soon as the dates are declared).
Sharda University (SU) offers admission in numerous courses to International students. The admission criteria for International students are the same as that for National candidates. However, TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for International students who do not have English as a primary language in teaching and examination.
To apply to Sharda University (SU), the candidate needs to fill in the University’s application form, and email a scanned copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org. The University will send a confirmation within 48 hours following which the candidate needs to pay a registration fee of USD 500. Candidates must note that they should deposit their fees in US Dollars only in the bank through Axis Bank, HDFC bank or through PayuMoney.
- Copy of Visa
- No Objection Certificate
- Medical Test Certificate
- Medical Insurance
Placements at Sharda University (SU) college are very good. The average package offered to B.Tech students was 3.5 LPA, and the highest package offered was 13 LPA. The placement team is very helpful. And, they give proper guidance to students. Every year, companies like TCS, and Wipro, etc., visit the college to recruit freshers. The students were offered very good roles.
The infrastructure of this college is very good. The classes, lecture halls, and auditoriums are fully air-conditioned, and all are very comfortable. The college environment is very study oriented. The college is spread over 63-acres. The laboratories for different branches are also fully equipped with the latest equipment. There are many clubs for students to keep themselves busy and try some extra things.
The course curriculum is study oriented and is specified for a perfect goal. They included the necessary subjects. Extracurricular activities, quizzes, and tests make us crave for more knowledge. Faculty members in our college are very helpful, and they clear the doubts of students at any time. They have lots of knowledge, and we just need to get it from them.
- Moot Court
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Music Room
- Seminar Rooms
- Call center
- Knowledge Partners are Tech Mahindra, Steria India limited, Microsoft, Global Logic, KPMG, IBM, Cadence, Rockwell Automation, and Tevatron Technologies for placement and training purpose.
- University has 47500+ Alumni network, 37500+ students placed, 2000+ MNCs and 350+ corporate visited, 1200+ faculty members, and much more.
- Established Center of Excellence and Business Incubation Centre (BIC) at the university campus to nurture the talent and to provide practical orientation to the students.
- No.1 Private University with Highest Number of International Students during the EAIE Geneva 2018.
- Sharda University publishes two research journals namely, Journal of Scientific and Technical Research (JSTR), and International Journal of Management Issues and Research (IJMIR) regularly.
- “Best Private Global University of the year by the National Education Excellence Award 2017.
- 130+ Foreign University tie-ups under Semester Exchange/Free Tuition Fee Program.
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310