Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS) is one of the Top engineering colleges in MP. It is well known for placement in MP. It is a private college located in Indore. Also, it was established in 1952. Therefore, it is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India. In addition, this college is affiliated to RGPV (Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya).
The BE / B TECH Courses Offered are:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Biotechnology, and Language subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria of JEE MAIN.
These are the following ways to get admission in this college:
- Through JEE Main Counselling / MP Counselling based on your jee score.
- You can get admission based on your MP-PET (Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test) score.
- You can get admission through management quota.
Placements for CSE and mechanical branches are good. The main recruiter is TCS (Tata Consultancy Services). Packages and placements for ECE (electronics and telecommunications) students are average. Mass recruiting companies visit the campus. The average salary package offered to an average student is 3-4 LPA.
The infrastructure of the college is average. Most of the buildings are not in good condition, but the campus is lush green which adds to the beauty. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. Labs are well maintained.
Most of the faculty members are from IITs, NITs, and national-level institutes. They are well known in their fields. The teaching quality is good. Teachers help you in clearing your doubts. They give you many tasks to practice and improve your skills.
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Convenience Store
- It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India.
- Institute has conducted special Seminar/Conferences, workshops, on the regular scheduling for skill enhancement programs to students.
- Institute has mainly focused on workshop practical’s programs for students to expose of the real work scenarios.
SGSITS – 23, Sir M. Vesvesvaraya, Marg Park Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.