Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT) is one of the best colleges to study in Delhi. MAIT was established in 1995. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. In addition, it ranked 61 for Engineering by India Today 2018.
This college offers degree programmes at the Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) level. The institute offers BTech programmes in 5 specializations including Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical and Automation Engineering.
The BE/B-TECH Courses Offered are:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
For admissions to MAIT’s BTech programmes, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility requirements for IPU CET. Take a look below:
- Interested aspirants should have passed Class 12th from a recognized board and should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- They should have passed in all the above-mentioned subjects individually too.
- They should have passed in English as the subject of study(core/elective or functional).
Admissions to the BTech programmes offered by MAIT are made on the basis of the marks secured in IPU CET exam organized by GGSIPU, Delhi. Once the exam is over, successful candidates also need to attend a counseling process organized by GGSIPU, Delhi.
Placements here are out of the box. Everyone who wants a job gets placed. The average package is about 4 lacs per annum. And, the highest package offered is 12 LPA offered by Ion Trading. The environment here is good. The highest package from off campus is around 30 LPA.
MAIT campus is located in Rohini sector 22 north Delhi, spread over an area of 40.5 acres. MAIT campus has a multi-story boys hostel, a multi-story library, an amphitheater, the main auditorium, a mini auditorium, a separate building for badminton courts, a ground, two canteens, and photocopy shops.
Faculty members in MAIT have been outstanding in the 1st year. Teachers are very professional and helpful. They do not favor any student and are very firm in offering marks in labs and internals, and you cannot expect them to give you 25 out of 25 in case you have not attended every class and lab session.
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- AICTE and Internshala have rewarded Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology ranked #2 out of the 1574 colleges who participated in Internship Day.
- AICTE and Internshala have rewarded Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology ranked #1 in Best Internship Record (North Zone).
- It ranked 61 for Engineering by India Today 2018.
- It ranked 88 for Engineering by The Week 2018.
PSP Area, Plot No. 1, Sector-22, Rohini, Delhi.