Graphic Era University is a private university in India. It was established in 1996. It is located in Dehradun. It is UGC approved. Also, Graphic Era University is a member of the Association Of Indian Universities (AIU). It is one of the deemed universities in India. In addition, it is Grade A accredited by NAAC.
Graphic Era University (GEU), formerly known as Graphic Era Institute of Technology is one of the leading private universities in the developing nation. It has become a popular university in a very short span of time. It has received the status of a “Deemed to be University” by U/S 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 in 2008. The university provides special consideration to NRI and PIO students in the admission process. It is situated in the surroundings of Rajaji National Park, Dehradun. The campus is spread over 30 acres of land.
The University is accredited with Grade A by National Assessment and Accreditation Council MHRD Govt of India, with highest grade score in Uttarakhand. The University has total of 7000 students with 325 dedicated faculty members and more than 300 non-academic staff to support all academic and co-curricular activities. The University has also been awarded the prestigious Best Regional University Award 2015 by European business Assembly, Oxford City, UK and International Quality Summit Gold Award 2016 in New York, USA.
GEU is one of India’s youngest Universities, have a 16-year-old history of strong academic achievements and excellence as Graphic Era Institute of Technology before being conferred as the status of a deemed university. The University intends to continuously build on this tradition of excellence. It makes it more competitive, energetic and agile. as an organization.
The BE/B TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (Big Data Analytics)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Cloud Computing)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Internet Of Things IoT)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Mobile Computing)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Robotics)
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Internet Of Things)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Mobile Communication)
- Electrical and Engineering (Renewable Energy)
- Electronics and Instrument Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
The ME/M TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Computer Science
- Petroleum Exploration
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Communication System
- Control System
- Computer Network Engineering
- High-Performance Computing
- VLSI Design and System
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with an overall aggregate of 60%.
At the undergraduate level, Era University provides Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme to the aspiring candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of Engineering. The course is offered for four years. Apart from B.Tech (Biotechnology), to get admission in rest of the courses candidates need to have a 10+2 level or equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate, to be considered eligible for the concerned course.
The admission in all of the specializations in B.Tech programme except the Biotechnology is done on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
For candidates admitted to MBA and B.Arch. an amount of INR 20000/- or 15000/- or 10000/- or 7500/- or 5000/- per semester on scoring 95% and above or 90-94.99% or 85-89.99% or 80-84.99% or 75-79.99% marks respectively in qualifying exams.
For candidates admitted to B.Tech. Courses 100% or 75% or 50% or 35% or 25% Fee waivers on securing 175 & above, 150 & above, 125 & above, 100 & above, 90 & above ranks respectively in JEE Mains.
For candidates admitted to B.Tech. Courses an amount of INR 40000/- or 25000/- or 15000/- or 7500/- or 5000/- per semester on scoring 95% and above or 90-94.99% or 85-89.99% or 80-84.99% or 75-79.99% marks respectively in qualifying exams.
For candidates admitted to any other UG or PG courses 30% or 20% or 15% or 10% discount on tuition fee on scoring 95% and above or 90-94.99% or 85-89.99% or 80-84.99% marks respectively in qualifying exam.
Placements are very good currently and also in the past. More than 900 students are placed in just one week of the placement process. Graphic Era is doing its best in conducting placement drives. New companies are invited to college every year. Placements are also conducted for various branches individually.
The infrastructure of Graphic Era is very good. The campus has greenery all around. The infrastructure is comfortable that motivates students for learning and growing. Classrooms are spacious. Wi-Fi facility is available. Facilities are available for every sport. The library is peaceful.
The teaching quality of the university is excellent. The department of electrical engineering is very helpful for students. The methods of teaching are excellent and simple, and the students can easily understand the concepts. Every theory is also explained practically which makes the topic easier.
- Sports Complex
- Convenience Store
- Wi-Fi Campus
- ServiceSeminar Hall
- Conference Rooms
- Punjab National Bank and ATM
- Graphic Era University provides placement with top-notch industrial giants with hefty packages reaching up to 25 LPA.
- Graphic Era University won Leading Private University and Distinguished Award by Business Excellence and Research Group, Singapore in 2016.
- President of Graphic Era group, Prof. Dr. Kamal Ghanshala received the Visionary Edupreneur of India award 2017 for his exemplary work in the field of higher education.
- Agreement with numerous national and international institutes and industries for academic enhancements, exchange programs, training, research and internship purposes.
- Won Gold award at International Quality Summit Awards, USA in 2016 for demonstrating quality in business and operations to the criteria of the QC100 TQM Model.
- Awarded Quality Choice Prize 2016 by European Society for Quality Research, Germany 2016.
- Collaborated with Tata Technologies to establish a Centre of Excellence for Academic support to engineering branches through infrastructure and industrial exposure.
- Graphic Era University awarded Best Regional University by Europe Business Assembly, Oxford City, the UK in 2016.
566/6, Bell Road, Clement Road, Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
36total visits,1visits today