Bennett University is a private university in India. It was established in 2016. It is located in Geater Noida. It is UGC approved. It is a member of AIU (Association Of Indian Universities).
The BE/B TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Engineering Physics
Passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks and Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 2017 or 2018 or 2019. Appeared/Qualified in JEE Main or SAT (for NRI/International category).
Selection to B.Tech. program is based on JEE 2019 Main I or II scores or class 12 percentage score in three specified subjects normalized for each Indian board or score in SAT examination conducted by The College Board.
Students may obtain and fill the application forms through offline or online mode.
Steps for filling an offline application form:
- Students can obtain the application form and brochure from the University office upon cash payment of INR 1000 or sending a bank draft of same amount favoring Bennett University, payable at Greater Noida.
- Fill the application form and affix a recent colored photograph at the appropriate place.
Completed offline applications must be sent to the following address:
Admission Section – Program Name
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
Steps for filling online application form:
- Candidates can apply online through the university website; candidates need to pay the application fee via net-banking or credit/debit card.
- Scanned copies of 10th, 12th standard mark sheets, along with other relevant scorecards (as per the program) must be uploaded on the online form, while filling the marks and before submission of application.
- Upon successful completion of the application and online payment, a Unique Application number will be generated which must be saved for future reference.
- Cost of Application Form is INR 1000
Important Points to note:
- There is no separate online application form for the NRI/International students. However, such candidates shall be required to submit a sponsorship form duly signed by the sponsor. The sponsorship form shall be available, once the candidates select NRI/International student. category. The same may then be downloaded and sent separately quoting the application number.
- Submission of an application does not automatically qualify the candidate for participating in the further selection process and no refund of application fee will be done for any reason whatsoever
Note: Candidate should retain a photocopy of filled-in application for future correspondence.
Scholarship for B.Tech Students:
- Those students who have CBSE: 99% and above, JEE Main percentile 95 – 100 and SAT Score 1500+ will get 3.5 Lacs (100% Tuition Fees).
- Those students who have CBSE: 95% – <99%, JEE Main percentile 90 – <95 and SAT Score 1350 – 1499 will get 1.75 Lacs (50% Tuition Fees).
- Those students who have CBSE: 90% – <95%, JEE Main percentile 85 – <90 and SAT Score 1310 – 1349 will get 1.05 Lacs (30% Tuition Fees).
- Those students who have CBSE: 85% – <90%, JEE Main percentile 80 – <85 and SAT Score 1280 – 1309 will get 70 Thousand (20% Tuition Fees).
- Those students who have CBSE: 80% – <85%, JEE Main percentile 75 – <80 and SAT Score 1250 – 1279 will get 35 Thousand (10% Tuition Fees).
Placements weren’t conducted for the students of B.Tech as this is the third batch. But in my opinion, placements would be good as this university is trying hard to bring companies. Moreover, it depends more on students to make the placements of university good. MBA placements were quite good. I have heard that the highest salary package offered was either 9 LPA or 13 LPA.
The infrastructure of our college is very good, and here, authority listens to you. Some of the buildings are under construction, and it will be completed by the end of 2019. The libraries in the college are very good in which one is for law students, and one is for other students. All the classrooms are amazing. ECE labs, physics labs, and computer labs are also amazing. New and updated instruments are available in the labs. The food served in the mess is better than the food in the mess of other universities. The quality of the food served is good, but the taste is not much good.
Hostels in college are good. If you have any problem, you just put a mail, they will be there in just 15 minutes to solve the problem. Washrooms are also very nice and are cleaned at regular intervals, but insects may irritate you. There are Amazon Alex lab and Apple lab. Wi-Fi is provided in the college, and its speed is average. Sometimes, the Wi-Fi speed is good and sometimes bad, but it is better than the Wi-Fi in other universities. From this year onwards, they have put a limit on usage to 2 GB per day. One thing is that the mobile network is very poor.
Medical facilities in the college are average. Sports block is also good. You can play at any time, and though they give balls, the faculty are not humble to give equipment like rackets as they ask students to bring their own. Here, laundry services are not much good as it is very time taking, and no one cares. The location of our university is not as good as it is located near industries and very far from the market. There is a barren land.
Faculty members of this college are Ph.D. holders. They have ample knowledge but have fair experience in teaching. The management hired a few recent Ph.D. completed teachers to the college for teaching. Some of the teachers in some branches like computer science are extremely good, but most of them are not good. They are very good and knowledgeable. If you go personally, they are very good. The lectures are sleepy and less understandable.
Some of the new courses like exploration in engineering, life skills, etc., are included in the curriculum. It is a nice and foreign type of course. Students are doing high-level projects like Arduino, app making, etc., in the first semester itself. Regularly, the quiz is held between students, and they are graded. If you can’t study every day, then getting 8 pointers may be very tough.
- Sports Complex
- Convenience Store
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Moot Court
- Dance Room
- Shuttle Service
- A/C Classrooms
- ATM Facility
- Shopping center
- Seminar Hall
- Global partnerships with Georgia Tech (USA), Johnson Cornell (USA), Cornell Law School (USA), Babson Global (USA) & edX truly makes for a learning, teaching and research environment.
- Promotes Entrepreneurship Education amongst all students and provides an opportunity to spend two weeks at Babson, USA to hone the start-up skills.
- Rich exposure to the practical aspect through projects, internships, conferences and engagement platforms – via The Times of India connect.
- The faulty comprises all Ph.D. holders from various reputed institutes like IIT / NIT / IIMs & BITS Pilani along with International and Research-Focused Faculty.
- Foreign faculties from various reputed international institutions keep visiting the university to deliver guest lectures to students.
- Provides 19 students’ clubs for extra-curricular activities and holistic development of students.
- University signs MoU with Florida International University for B.Tech internship and a joint Master’s degree program in Mechanical Engineering and Ph.D. research projects.
Plot Nos. 8-11, Tech Zone II, Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
530total visits,2visits today