Aditya Engineering College is a private engineering college in India. It was established in 2001. It is located in Chennai. It is UGC approved. Aditya Engineering College is Grade A accredited by NAAC. It is affiliated to JNTU Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Aditya Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh offers degree programmes to aspirants at the diploma, undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level. The institute offer programmes across 3 streams namely Engineering, Management and IT.
The BE/B TECH Courses offered by this college are:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Petroleum Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
To be eligible for admissions to UG and PG programmes at Aditya Engineering College, students need to appear for an entrance test. Merit-based admissions are conducted for MCA and diploma courses.
For BTech and MTech, admission will be through an entrance test. Please find below the detailed procedure:
- Candidates will have to appear for an entrance exam.
- They will be selected based on the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
- Then the qualified candidates will have to appear for counseling.
- Allotment of seats is subject to rank/score secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.
For BTech, admission is based on state-level engineering exam (AP EAMCET). First preference will be given to candidates based in AP & Telangana state. 70% of the total seats are reserved for students applying through AP EAMCET and 30% management seats are filled based on 10+2 merit as per APSCHE guidelines. The maximum duration to complete the B. Tech program is 8 consecutive years.
For MTech, admission will be based on the score obtained in the GATE/AP PGECET exam. Seats are allotted, based on the performance in the entrance test and marks secured in the concerned qualifying exams. For management quota, selections are subject to merit. For reserved categories applicants, the minimum percentile in the last qualifying exam is relaxed by 5%. Seats for APPGECET candidates are opened only after filling of seats for GATE candidates.
All candidates need to apply for AP EAMCET unless you are seeking admission under management quota.
- To start the application process, candidates must visit the AP EAMCET website.
- After clicking on the AP EAMCET tab, the candidate will be directed to 4 steps of the application process.
- The first step is the payment which can be made using a credit or debit card.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the particulars before the payment page is released.
- After the payment, the candidate can now proceed to fill the application form with all the requisite details.
- Scanned copies of recent passport size photo and signature will be required at the time of form filling.
- After all the necessary details have been filled, the candidate can click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Exam Hall Ticket should be downloaded from the AP EAMCET website
- The candidate is allotted seat and course based on marks in AP EAMCET and choice of course and study center. The final merit list is declared after counselling.
- Candidates need to produce original copies of all relevant documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
Placements are not good. Students got placed into call centers, and few got placed into MNCs like Techmahindra, etc. The highest package is 3 LPA to 4 LPA. The lowest package offered is 1 LPA. The companies like Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, TCS, and some other MNCs visit the campus. 40 percent of the students got placed. Internships are not that good. There is a placement cell. It is useful because, without it, the college can’t get placements.
This college has a great infrastructure. The campus Wi-Fi is not that good, as the students are not allowed to use the phone on the campus. The labs and classrooms are highly equipped with modern machinery and projectors. Food in the canteen is good. Hostel rooms are good. The campus is very big. There are many gardens on the campus, like mango gardens, etc. The greenery is beautiful on the campus.
Teachers are helpful. They are not that much qualified and knowledgeable. Regular teaching methods are used. Sometimes, digital teaching is practiced. Students get industrial exposure in the labs. But mostly, theoretical exposure is more. The course curriculum is useful for students to get a software job.
- Sports Complex
- Convenience Store
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- ATM facility
- Air-conditioned seminar halls
- Open air theatre
- Institute has signed MOU with various organizations such as DELL EMC, APSSDC Centre of excellence, Infosys for training, placement and enhancement of knowledge and skills of the students.
- Tie-ups with foreign universities and institutes across the globe to provide a unique twining program to students.
- Conduct training in arithmetic aptitude, English language for communication, group discussions, interview skills, resume drafting for development of employability skills of the students.
- Member of SAP and CISCO Academy to provide certified courses to the students.
- Institute has SIRO recognized and membership with ISTE for student chapters.
- Institute contains Aditya Global Business Incubator center for start-up businesses.
Aditya Nagar, ADB Road, Surampalem, East Godavari.